If Scotty isn't around, our keypad controller will take over!
Whether projector, display, screens, blinds or notebook - our keypad controller can be used to centrally operate and freely configure all the individual features of your conference room.
Our controllers have an RS232 interface that enables communication with other units or systems. This allows the keypad to be connected to software or a control system, for example, in order to implement extended functions or automation.
For individual set-up, we have created an accessible and free cloud platform that enables easy, intuitive configuration and customization of the keypad - a strong user community and our product experts support you in this.
The four high-quality pushbuttons with a stroke of 1.5 mm and a tactile and audible click are illuminated with dimmable white LEDs and can be individually labeled in a very simple way thanks to 14x14 mm clear glass caps. The keypad has a minimum service life of 250,000 cycles of operation.
The keypad controller is available in 45 x 45 mm SYSWALL format and as a 2U SYSBOXX version in various colors.
An encoder module with LED ring, a universal I/O module and a relay module complete the RS232 version(s) and form a fully-fledged control family.
- Individually configurable control modules for integration into furniture, conference rooms or public facilities
- Centralized control of media devices with RS232 interface
- Super compact dimensions
- Suitable for all common switch frame series and our SYS module systems
- Easy, intuitive configuration in the cloud
- Timesaving, easy setup and wiring
- High-quality at a budget price
- Built-in mini media controller
- Up to 50 m BUS length with AWG24 standard network cables